The school campus has state of the art facilities which facilitate the growth of the child in all spheres. To facilitate holistic growth in each child, St. Michael’s School provides the following:
1. SIXTY SPACIOUS AND WELL VENTILATED SMART “EDUCOMP” CLASSROOMs (size – 20ft x 25ft) are equipped with technical support for the teacher and ensures that the cognitive domain of the child develops as learning becomes more tangible and interesting as the audio-visual aid helps children to understand concepts better.
2. THE SPACIOUS PLAYGROUNDS (2 acres in size) with a cricket pitch, football field and tracks for athletic events. Apart from this, the school boasts of a basketball court, skating rink and play area for kindergarten students ( size – 60ft x 50ft). Indoor facilities like a SWIMMING POOL (size – 25ft x 50ft), a badminton court, games room with facilities to play chess, caroms and Table Tennis and badminton court to ensure the physical well being of the child.
3. The MATHS LAB (size – 20ft x 30ft) equipped with the latest digital maths software helps the children to understand maths better through manipulatives and helps them to think critically.
4. The well designed SCIENCE LAB (size – 30ft x 30ft) develops the spirit of enquiry and the child learns by doing practical experiments what they learn from their subjects. TWO COMPUTER LABS (Senior & Junior students) (size – 30ft x 20ft) with the latest systems to make sure that each child is abreast with current technology and is computer savvy on a one to one basis.
5. THE ART ROOM (size – 30ft x 40ft) is well equipped with comfortable furniture and art materials to enkindle and bring out the artistic talent in each child.
6. The MUSIC ROOM (size – 25ft x 30ft) caters with music equipment which gives a free hand to the students to enrich his/her talents (vocal/instrumental).
7. A HUGE ASSEMBLY HALL with a stage caters to the cultural and social skills of the child. Children sing, dance, act and dramatize and exhibit their innate talents.
8. THE SCHOOL LIBRARY (size – 90ft x 40ft) ensures that every child makes use of the large collection of books, magazines and periodicals to enrich reading skills and empower their general knowledge.
9. A LARGE AUDIO VISUAL ROOM (size – 30ft x 90ft) is used for meaningful workshops to enhance the cognitive, spiritual, social and emotional quotients of students and teachers, right round the year.
10. STAFF ROOMS (size – 40ft x 25ft) for teachers provide the right ambience to think, analyse and share ideas.
11. THE COUNSELLING ROOM (size – 20ft x 18ft) helps children to tackle emotional problems. The school counsellor helps and advises children in a non-threatening environment.
12. Separate toilets for staff, boys (Boys Urinals – 100, WCs – 30) and girls (Girls Toilets 60) which are well ventilated and tiled wall to wall with good sanitation and water supply.
13. Prinicpal’s Office (size – 20ft x 15ft)
14. Vice Prinicpal’s Office (size – 15ft x 18ft)
15. Adminstrative Office ( size – 40ft x 30ft)
16. Separate Admin Office (size – 15ft x 40ft)
17. Management Office ( size – 30ft x 60ft)
A fleet 25 school buses ensure that children are transported to and from school safely. The transport facilities also help to take children on field trips, excursions and picnics.
After School Cricket coaching facilities are also available.
Summer camps in various interesting disciplines ensure that the children participate in activities they enjoy and in the process learn something new.